Saturday 28 January 2012

Cuddles and Chocolate

28/366 - 7:07am
Early morning cuddle with Papi

28/366 - 7:14am
So cuddly today

28/366 - 7:16pm
Mami with her boys

We had lots of cuddles this morning. And for a change I was in front of the camera and your daddy took these photos.

28/366 - 1:56pm
Chocolate is still a revelation

28/366 - 1:56pm
Chocolate everywhere

We can still count on one hand how often you had chocolate. Obviously you really like it ;-) 

Today your Opapi is going back home to Switzerland. We kept busy the whole day and I was going through all the photos we had taken in the last months, so I could burn some DVDs he could take with him. There were so many photos, since we started this project! 

4 comments:

  1. What lovely memories! Yum chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like the perfect day to me! Can you imagine the party in your mouth as you taste chocolate for the first (or second or third) time? What a sweet family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the series of cuddle pictures! And such a lovely photo of you and your boys, a photo to treasure.

    My little one hasn't had many sweets either but had some dark chocolate with me yesterday and he was like a little chocolate fiend, signing "more" over and over- it's so much fun being able to experience things for the first time again with our little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the photos of cuddles. Just adorable. Oh and chocolate hands. We have those often in our house.

    ReplyDelete