Friday 13 January 2012

Another day of heaps of activities - Day 13

13/366
Pirate - Childcare Centre - 10:07


The first few weeks when you started going to the Childcare Centre were a bit challenging, but you are now always looking forward to going there on Thursday and Friday. Today I stayed for a bit longer than usual and we had morning tea together and then I helped you make pirate hats and eye patches. It is so great to see how happy you and all the other kids are there and how lovely all the teachers are. You love them all as much as they care for you little people.

You did some face painting today as well and I thought I would include this little animation

Click on the photo below and it will start animation. Quality is not great, this is the first time I have played around with animated gifs ;-)


4 comments:

  1. Oh what a great idea! I might have to do pirate day with the kids when Playgroup goes back... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the animation is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping over from the facebook group to say hi. love the style of your blog. my 2 girls go to daycare and we've found a wonderful centre where they have so much fun - and we even get a book of everything they've been up to at the end of the year! the animation didn't work for me but might just be my computer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet little face!!!!

    ReplyDelete